Closing Date – This Friday (25th October 2019)
3-month temporary contract, 16 hours per week, salary: £8.21/hour
Talkthru, (registered charity no.1122488) offer counselling services across Kirklees helping parents who have lost a pregnancy, baby or have other pregnancy-related issues. The counselling team provided 650 counselling hours last year.
Are you an organised, creative and compassionate person? Can you support our Centre Manager by ensuring that the office along with its finances run smoothly allowing the counselling team to focus on the needs of our clients?
We are a small team at Talkthru so everyone occasionally steps away from their normal duties to help with adhoc tasks but the daily tasks the successful candidate will complete include:
– Provide a point of contact for clients and process their referrals to ensure they can access the support they need at the earliest opportunity
– Distributing physical & digital communications as required
– Maintaining the book of accounts on a timely basis ensuring all income and expenditure is accurately recorded and supporting documents are filed in an orderly manner
– Monitoring, organising and updating relevant data using database applications when necessary to maintain accuracy.
– Ensure administrative practices are GDPR compliant
Do you have great people skills and strong emotional intelligence? These skills are key to this role as at times you will be client facing and need to adapt your style depending on each individual clients’ needs. Confidentiality is essential and will always be maintained in and outside of work.
This is an initial 3-month contract which may lead to a permanent role. The hours are 10:30am until 14:30pm on Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri. If this sounds like the kind of exciting challenge you are looking for and feel that you can demonstrate the skills we are looking for then we would love to hear from you.