Times are tough for local charities and not for profit organisations, and the challenges are too big for any of us to solve on our own.
By joining Third Sector Leaders Kirklees you can help the sector to be
- Heard by strategic leaders and funders
- Understood – who we are, what we do, where we’re successful
- Organised – creating new partnerships, consortia and finding new ways of working to bring new resources into Kirklees.
Members are invited to all meetings, receive email updates and can network with other members online and at events.
TSL Kirklees is funded by annual membership fees. These are on a sliding scale, relating to the turnover of the organisation in their last accounts. See below for details:
- Very large (over £2.5m) £600
- Large (£1,000,001 – £2.5m) £300
- Medium (£100,001 – £1m) £120
- Small (£10k – £100k) £36
- Micro (under £10k) £10
Once you join via the website, you will be invoiced for the membership fee.
Your organisation will only pay one membership fee. Other decision makers in your organisation can join at no extra cost.
Be part of the Kirklees Third Sector