Third Sector Leaders Kirklees
Post: Alliance Project Manager
Location: Huddersfield but required to travel throughout Kirklees
Responsible to: Line Manager as agreed by TSL Board
Accountable to: KISS Alliance Partnership Steering Group
Hours: 28 hours per week
Contract: 12-month fix term contract
Third Sector Leaders Kirklees are seeking to appoint a suitably experienced Project Manager, who will work with an alliance of third sector organisations, supporting them to work together to transform and re-design services, to achieve cost efficiencies and improve service delivery over the next 12 months.
This will include establish integrated ways of working to improve service delivery, including centralised referral systems and information sharing protocols.
The Kirklees Integrated Support Services (KISS) Alliance is a recently formed group of 10 organisations who provide housing related support services to vulnerable people across the Kirklees district.
The KISS Alliance aims to work together to transform and re-design services to achieve cost efficiencies, and improve service delivery collectively over the next 12 months. The Alliance Project Manager will work with Alliance organisations to identify where cost savings can be made and establish integrated ways of working to improve service delivery, including centralised referral systems and information sharing protocols. In addition, the post holder will help the Kiss Alliance ready themselves for future commissioning.
The Alliance Project Manager will be employed by Third Sector Leaders Kirklees who will provide support and supervision on a regular basis; work flow will be directed by the KISS Alliance – Partnership Steering Group.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a monthly progress report to the Partnership Steering Group.
- Liaise with Alliance organisations in order to establish their methods of service delivery and contract management; identify commonalities and areas of good practice to be shared.
- Advise and assist the Partnership Steering Group on constitutional matters, helping it to become a fully functioning partnership.
- Support Alliance organisations to adopt a collaborative approach to working together and decision making.
- Take an innovative and entrepreneurial approach to the future of housing related support services in Kirklees, supporting the Partnership Steering Groups to realise future funding opportunities.
- Advise and assist the Partnership Steering Group with regard to future commissioning, identifying opportunities and assisting with tender documents and bid writing as required.
- Support the Partnership Steering Group to develop sub groups and other related activities when and where needed.
- Design and develop a joint referral and allocation procedure for Alliance organisations, sourcing additional funding for this purpose if needed.
- Provide monitoring information on a regular basis to the Partnership Steering Group.
- Design and develop integrated outcomes monitoring systems for Alliance organisations, which will measure impact of service delivery and provide evidence for funders.
- Help the Partnership Steering Group to identify risks and take a pro-active approach to minimising these.
- Take a positive approach to continual professional development and take up opportunities to further skills and knowledge as they arise.
- Engage positively with Line Management structures and use one to one supervision sessions effectively.
- Take on additional tasks and responsibilities as defined by the Partnership Steering Group.
This job description cannot cover every issue or task that may arise within the post at various times and the post-holder will be expected to carry out other duties from time to time which are broadly consistent with those in this description.
For an application form please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will be on Friday 14th July in Huddersfield