Fixed Term Contract with WomenCentre
Calderdale Staying Safe Administrator
Fixed term contract until June 2021
20 hours per week to be worked 9.00am until 1.00pm Monday to Friday
|SCALE Pt 22-25 £21,074 – £23,111 (Pro-rata)|
The post is funded by Calderdale MBC and multi-agency partners.
Personal and job related skills will include:-
- Experience in administration and the ability to develop admin systems.
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to work in a busy and fast paced environment.
- Experience of working without close supervision and using own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Good organisational skills.
- Flexible approach to change and open to new ideas.
It would also be helpful if the successful applicant can work additional hours if required in other admin roles across the organisation.
Closing Date: 9.00am, 25th October 2019
Interviews: 4th November 2019